Optical line terminals
LTP-8X revB, LTP-8X revC,
LTP-4X revB, LTP-4X revC
Release notes, Firmware version 3.38.2 (20.05.2020)
Firmware version 3.38.2
- PON. Fixed ONT duplication on different channels during auto activation.
- ACS. Fixed operation with Manufacturer OUI when adding hardware.
Firmware version 3.38.1
- PON. Added DBA reduced-latensy operation mode.
- ACS. Fixed the show list command execution.
Firmware version 3.38.0
- System. Added firmware redundancy
- System. Added origin-id configuring for syslog
- System. Added opportunity to download an ACS configuration via network.
- CLI. Added hotkeys CTRL+Z,B,F.
- CLI. Added displaying of user authentication method in show user who.
- PON. Added one-dynamic-binding-for-MAC option for IPSG.
- PON. Supported SFP Hisense LTE3680P-BC+1.
- PON. Added option for unknown-multicast forwarding enabling.
- SNMP. Added enabling of utilization per services.
- SNMP. Added support for several snmp community.
- SNMP. Added snmp community encryption to a configuration.
- SNMP. Enabling of an option for unknown-multicast forwarding via snmp.
- System. Enabling of an option for unknown-multicast forwarding via snmp.
- System. Fixed hostname applying during backup loading.
- System. Fixed operation of privileges in ACS.
- System. Fixed operation during connecting through SecureCRT.
- System. Fixed configuration applying delay.
- System. Fixed operation of tacacs with key containing '#'.
- System. Applying of licenses does not require OLT reboot anymore.
- CLI. Fixed a misprinting in unactivated-timeout command.
- CLI. dhcp-ra and pppoe-ra commands has been modified to have a single format.
- CLI. Fixed hints in alarm command.
- CLI. Eliminated duplicated information in alarm command.
- CLI. Fixed show alarm active command output.
- CLI. Fixed gpon olt configuration command output.
- CLI. Fixed hostname pasting to command logging.
- CLI. Fixed output for the information on LAN ports of ONTs.
- CLI. Fixed memory leak in show running-config profile command.
- CLI. Fixed memory leak in rollback command.
- Switch. Fixed ACL operation for ARP packets.
- Switch. Fixed mrouter command.
- Switch. Fixed switchd failuring while mstp configuration.
- PON. Fixed pasting of empty Option 82 to dhcp-ra.
- PON. Fixed processing of an error occurred when more than 12 VLAN tagging filter data are created.
- PON. Fixed Tranciever P/N read-out.
- PON. Optical line length configuration does not require OLT rebooting anymore.
- SNMP. Optimized ltp8xOLTPPPoESessionsTable table.
- SNMP. Optimized ltp8xSwitchMacListEntry table.
- SNMP. Fixed downstream BER read-out.
- SNMP. Fixed VLAN isolation installing.
Firmware version 3.36.2
- System. Added firmware redundancy
- System. Added opportunity to synchronize images automatically in an hour after the system starts.
Firmware version 3.36.1
- PON. Added support for new ONT models: NTU-52V, NTU-52VC.
- ACS. Added automated ACS profile assignment depending on an ONT model.
Firmware version 3.36.0
- PON. Support for ONT Cambridge CIG G-25A.
- PON. Support for ONT Ericsson T063G.
- PON. Support for ONT Ericsson T073G.
- PON. Support for ONT ATRON 590.
- PON. Support for ONT ATRON 620.
- PON. Support for NTU-RG-1421G-Wac: rev.A1.
- PON. Support for several Uni-G slots.
- Switch. Support for 802.1q on the front-port.
- Switch. Option for multicast traffic transmission between ONTs within the same tree has been added.
- System. run shell command has been added for granting root rights.
- SNMP. LAG configuration via SNMP.
- SNMP. address-table profile configuration is available.
- SNMP. Added OID - show interface gpon-port X downstream-ber.
- SNMP. Support for configuring multicast loopback enable.
- Switch. The problem with log spamming that occurs after disabling several front ports has been solved.
- PON. The installation of the default line length (20 km) is performed as in 3.30.0 firmware version.
- PON. Channel hung-up in the UNACTIVATED mode has been fixed.
- PON. ONT hang-up during authorization has been fixed.
- PON. The process of PPPoE packets processing, when PPoE agent is enabled, has been optimized.
- System. Displaying of free RAM utilization has been fixed.
- SNMP. Invalid data entry in the ports profile has been fixed.
- SNMP. The processing of command used for OLT chip reconfiguration has been fixed.
- SNMP. The processing of command used for changing user password has been fixed.
Firmware version 3.32.0
- Switch. ERPS protocol has been implemented.
- System. The number of configurable cross-connect services has been increased up to 28 (ONT support is required).
- System. Support for several management interfaces.
- System. Advanced displaying for DHCP snooping table.
- System. To delete static IPSG records is forbidden when clearing MAC table.
- System. Command for deleting the current license is added.
- System. License applying without LTP rebooting.
- System. The reason of ONT blocking is recorded in log file.
- System. To delete ONT from configuration is forbidden if ONT ID is not entered.
- System. Recording logs in non-volatile memory is disabled by default.
- PON. Support for NTU-RG54XX.
- PON. The precision of ONT service utilization has been fixed.
- PON. ONT autoactivation in the easy-mode has been implemented.
- PON. ONT autoactivation with pre-installed configuration.
- PON. Support for SFP NEOPHOTONICS 38J0-6538E-ST+.
- PON. Support for SFP NEOPHOTONICS PTB38J0-6538E-SC.
- PON. Enabling/disabling ONT service utilization monitoring.
- PON. It is possible to set optical line length.
- PON. Broadcast-downstream filter configuration.
- PON. Notification on enabled IPSG when configuring ONT.
- SNMP. It is possible to set mrouter interface parameters.
- SNMP. IPSG configuration.
- SNMP. Support for interface ont in ifTable and ifXTable tables.
- SNMP. Easy-mode is available for ONT.
- SNMP. Port utilization is available.
- SNMP. Configuring a port bridging.
- SNMP. pvid configuration.
- SNMP. IGMP query interval configuration.
- SNMP. IGMP query interval configuration.
- SNMP. broadcast-downstream filter configuration.
- SNMP. Configuration of VLAN isolation.
- System. Ftp server answering interval has been reduced to 25 seconds.
- System. Backup applying when the value of free memory is critical has been optimized.
- Switch. Incorrect work together of ACL and Policy has been fixed.
- Switch. Display of a policy assigned in cli switch has been fixed.
- Switch. Errors that occur on LLDP ports being port-channel members have been fixed.
- Switch. Uploading the configuration with two bridged port-channel has been optimized.
- Switch. pathcost calculation for active port-channel band has been corrected.
- Switch. Error caused by deleting ip igmp proxy report range has been fixed.
- Switch. Incorrect port utilization display has been fixed.
- Switch. policy execution for ARP, IGMP, MLD has been fixed.
- Switch. Errors on 10G ports have been fixed.
- Switch. Error of description setting on interface has been fixed.
- PON. Option for viewing igmp group list on gpon-port has been fixed.
- PON. Error that occurs during no management vid command execution has been fixed.
- PON. Incorrect operation of ONT storm-control with port number less than 4 has been fixed.
- SNMP. Error during proofreading LLDP neighbors has been fixed.
- SNMP. Data output on oid ltp8xONTStateHWVersion has been corrected.
- SNMP. SNMPwalk looping during adding several ONTs in the password activation mode has been fixed.
- SNMP. Incorrect data output, which occurs when firmware list request, has been fixed.
- SNMP. Changes in several parameters of ltp8xSwitchPortConfigTable table by using one request has been corrected.
- SNMP. ltp8xONTCustomCrossConnectTable has been optimized.
- SNMP. ltp8xONTFullServicesConfigDBAProfile has been optimized.
Firmware version 3.30.0
- LLDP implementation.
- ACL based on L2+L3 packet fields, bit masks.
- Mixed mode of strict priority and WRR queues.
- Hello time configuration for STP.
- Support for 2004 bytes Jumbo frames.
- Support for Storm control on the switch.
- Support for MAC notification trap.
- Added settings for switch ports description.
- Replacement of scrIP in IGMP Report/Leave packets not including IGMP querier.
- Support for NTU-RG-1421G-WZ.
- Support for FANGHANG 38J0-6537E-STH2+ SFP modules.
- Support for Hisense LTE3680M-BC+ and LTE3680P-BC+2 SFP modules.
- Support for OLT-G ME.
- Support for Storm control on PON.
- Support for ME dot1 rate limiter for gpon olt model 1, 2.
- System. gpon olt model 2 by default.
- System. Profile of scripts has been deleted.
- System. View the list of active users and authorization history.
- System. IPSG dynamic rules are stored in non-volatile memory.
- System. Support for FTP client.
- System. Automatic backup uploading to FTP server.
- System. Accounting of commands in syslog.
- System. Support for several RADIUS servers.
- System. Reset button can be disabled.
- System. SNMPv3 users are added separate from system users.
- System. Support for encryption for SNMPv3.
- System. Syslog can be stored in local non-volatile memory.
- System. Downgrade to earlier versions of firmware is prohibited.
- The problem of traffic transmission, occurring after link failure in MSTP, has been fixed.
- The problem with access lists displaying in show-running config has been fixed.
- The multicast forwarding problem occurring after cleaning the MAC table in case of enabled IGMP Snooping has been fixed.
- Sending of IGMP report after IGMP GQ receiving has been optimized.
- The problem with receiving of ip igmp snooping querier address invalid value has been eliminated.
- Sending of trap MAC duplication has been fixed.
- Fixed problem with missing ONT from pon channels.
- Added limiting of igmp groups number for omci-bridge.
- Lifetime increases in snooping table in case of ONT re-configuration.
- Added mask checking for Priority queue ME attributes.
- IPTV operation in single-service mode has been fixed.
- The problem with incorrect displaying of ONT types in CLI has been solved.
- SNMP. sysDescr field in SNMP has been corrected.
- SNMP. snmpd bugs occuring while loading of ONT autoupdate file have been fixed.
- SNMP. When adding of VLAN via SNMP, excess parameters were removed.
- SNMP. Invalid deletion from the ONT auto-update scheduler via SNMP has been fixed.
- SNMP. Fixed sysName changing via SNMP.
- SNMP. Added sysUptimeInstance issuing while snmp-agent launching.
- System. Sending of normalization trap for recovery of power supply on a block has been fixed.
- System. Fixed displaying of ACS default configuration in running-config.
- System. CLI failing while gpon-port counters resetting has been fixed.
- System. The problem with launching of NTP client has been solved.
- System. Added time zone accounting in the syslog.
- System. Saving of arp inspection configuration has been fixed.
- System. The limit of uploading file name has been added (file name can contain up to 34 symbols).
- System. The disappearance of the switch configuration after power failure has been fixed.
- System. The authorization template was corrected.
- System. Application of configuration in submenu system when backup loading has been fixed.
- System. Invalid characters can not be entered in the hostname.
- System. Configuration of some of the alarm types has been corrected.
- System. The problem with system users removing has been eliminated.
- System. The profiles list duplication by Tab when requesting show running-config profile has been corrected.
- System. clish failure when the TACACS server is unavailable has been fixed.
- System. Bug occuring while log uploading via TFTP has been fixed.
- System. The problem with synchronization of time on NTP, when LTP starting, with a large ONT tree has been solved.
Firmware version 3.26.1
- Added a function for simplified configuring.
- Support for DLOLT43BCDS20, DLOLT43CCDS20, FH-DLT43CCDS20 SFP modules.
- LTP 3.X can be undone to 2.X firmware version with control saving and 2.X configuration recovery.
- Auto save of the configuration at regular intervals.
- Support for cross-connect tunnel and selective tunnel in 13 agents.
- Session limiting can be disabled in PPPoE agent for an ONT.
- Session monitoring can be disabled in PPPoE agent - unlimited number of sessions.
- Several addresses of DHCP servers can be configured for DHCP-relay.
- snmp trap-community value applying has been fixed.
- custom vid tag applying has been fixed in 3.24 firmware version.
- Adding of an ONT with existing serial number has been fixed.
- An error occurring during upload a complete tree has been eliminated.
- The problem with traffic transmitting via pon-port 1 at time when IPSG is enabled has been solved.
- IPSG static entries are deleted when life-time expires.
- Displaying of statistics on multicast-subscriber-monitor has been fixed.
- An access via Telnet and SSH when TACACS authorization is enabled is provided properly.
- An error in do license set command operation has been fixed.
- DHCP-Relay works properly in management vlan.
- An error occurred while intersection of management vlan and ACS vlan has been fixed.
- The problem with removing of management interface after DHCP relay disabling has been solved.
- pmchal module has been stabilized.
- Custom parameters assignment in case of template using has been fixed.
- Total time of large amount of ONT authorization has been decreased.
- Memory operation has been optimized.
- System resources has been optimized.
Firmware version 3.26.0
- Support for new types of terminals: LTP-4X rev.C, LTP-8X rev.C.
- Power supply monitoring (for rev.C boards).
- Support for SFP-ONU (advanced traffic tunneling settings).
- Support for IPv6 (DHCPv6 Relay Agent, IPv6 Multicast, MLD snooping + proxy, ACL for IPv6).
- Implemented IP Source Guard functionality (IPv4 only).
- The ability to enable DHCPv4 Relay separately for different VLANs.
- Configuring option 82 binary transmission for DHCPv4 Relay Agent.
- DHCP sessions monitoring.
- ARP Relay now supports EtherCAT.
- Integrated ACS control is fully supported in the control system (for rev.B, rev.C boards).
- Added command to view the settings of the built-in ACS (for rev.B, rev.C boards).
- Added support for authorizing OLT users through RADIUS.
- Added the ability to disable ONT detection on PON ports (autofind).
- Support for downloading and uploading files via HTTP (LTP software, ONT software, configuration).
- The number of cross-connect, shaping, dba profiles has been increased from 32 to 128.
- Ability to redefine profile settings for both tags (C-VLAN, S-VLAN) for ONT.
- Support for displaying switch timers in the control system.
- Support for displaying MAC tables in the control system.
- Support for dynamically displaying RSSI on ONT changes in the control system.
- Increased the number of available Alloc-IDs (256 Type-5 + 128 CBR).
- Full Q-in-Q support for the VLAN per Subscriber model.
- Corrected readings of temperature sensors and alarms at negative temperatures.
- Fixed MySQL launch for embedded ACS on large bases (for rev.B, rev.C boards).
- The NTP client now correctly synchronizes the time immediately after loading the device.
- The LTP firmware update command has been changed (copy command instead of update system).
- Changed the default log level for the console and ssh/telnet connection.
- Fixed priority copying for packets in the downstream direction.
- Fixed the use of DSCP for management traffic.
- The command to turn on the laser on all ONTs on the channel has been fixed.
- Fixed display of ONT configuration when using template.
- Entered profile name corrected (you cannot enter too long a name).
- Fixed automatic reconfiguration of PON channels when changing profiles.
- Fixed issuing of active groups from ONT to Multicast Subscriber Monitor.
- Mirroring settings fixed (removing VLAN settings for mirrored traffic).
- Fixed turning on and off the settings for automatic reconfiguration of OLT, PON channels and ONT.
- Fixed display of interface timers between the PON chip and the switch (v-interface).
- The minimum user password size is set to 8 characters.
- TACACS authorization fixed.
- Added command to install the TACACS port and RADIUS server.
- Fixed display of AAA settings.
- The default value for the authorization server response timeout has been reduced from 60 to 3 seconds.
- Fixed generation of SNMP EngineID.
- When adding ONT via SNMP and the control system, custom vid settings are now correctly set (unused value).
- Reduced time for issuing VLAN tables for SNMP and control system.
- Fixed deletion of an underloaded ONT software file when there is not enough space when downloading via SNMP and control system.